Magnesium Hydroxide Slurry vs Lime
Magnesium Hydroxide Slurry vs. Lime for Wastewater Treatment
Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties’ FloMag® H stabilized, high-solids magnesium hydroxide slurry performs all the functions required for biological or inorganic wastewater treatment with safety, efficiency, and economy. But did you know that some magnesium hydroxide slurry customers have seen significant improvements in process operations resulting in a positive impact on operating costs? You could benefit too! Check out the case study below and call for a risk-free quote and pre-trial technical evaluation!
Case Study: One company’s benefits of adding magnesium hydroxide slurry instead of only quicklime to their wastewater treatment plant:
- Replaced a hazardous chemical with a non-hazardous neutralizing agent that is safe to handle
- Saved capital by doubling the process capacity of existing clarifiers
- Slashed downtime and unscheduled maintenance
- Improved dewatering efficiency of existing equipment
- Reduced sludge disposal volume to the landfill
- Virtually eliminated liquid waste disposal costs
- Improved Permit Compliance
Your facility may benefit too! Join many of the most recognized companies in North America who already use FloMag® H magnesium hydroxide slurry! Contact us for a risk-free quote and pre-trial evaluation by our skilled staff and see for yourself what value Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties’ magnesium hydroxide slurry can bring to you!
For more information regarding your application or to place an order, please call 800-648-7400 (inside the U.S.) or +1-410-780-5500. Or, Contact Us with your questions.